Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exploring Scentsy with Dawn!!!

  I was recently given the chance to try an item I had only heard about!!!!  So in it's own way I was (for lack

of a better word) a Scentsy virgin.  Hee hee!!!!!

  Scentsy is the talk of the internet now!!---  Everyone seems to have tried it or sell it , since it seems you

really only need to invest around $100 to get your own supply !!!!  Many I have read, sell it just to "support

their habit"!!!!

   Dawn Zavatsky Welch jumped at the opportunity to give me a beautiful plug-in (of choice) and a Spiced

Grapefruit scent to try with it!!!! And as with all good things, it felt like F-O-R-E-V-E-R before it got here!!!

=)=)=)=)!!!   Then, one afternoon mu doorbell rang and...much to my delight--saw a box that said "Scentsy"

on the side!!!! I felt like a kid in a candy store as I ran back up my stairs to the glowing faces of my

children!!!  They eagerly helped me unpack the box and put together the BEAUTIFUL seashell warmer!!!

  Within minutes the bathroom and surrounding areas were engolfed in a fresh, fruity aroma..... I smile every

time I smell it!!! Sssoooo.. wonderful!!!!

  Having been a candle lady myself for years it was incredibly easy to fall in love with this product!!  The

gentle glow that flows from the warmer pulls you in like a warm muffin out of the oven!!

  I am excited to discover a new scent one of these days and see what Tropical Island that one takes me

to!!! So if you haven't already, I think it is time for

YOU to take the fall as well!!   You will be amazed at the variety of items and scents available!!! There are

25 brand new scents that have just been brought out for spring/summer!!!

  Dawn is an incredible woman to work with and will gladly work out any questions you might have or run

into!!!  She truly cares about her customers and will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied !!!

 Please make sure you check out her page and feel free to let her know that I sent you!!!!

https://wicklesswonderwoman.scentsy.us/home

https://wicklesswonderwoman.scentsy.us/home

                                Thank you Dawn for this incredible new journey!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the spacing again everybody!!!! It must be how I am putting it together!!! =)=)

    ReplyDelete